**5,000 Sign on Bonus!**
Our Utility Driver based in the Salt Lake City, UT location will primarily pick up used oil or deliver oil products driving a Class B Oil Truck, servicing customer locations such as automotive dealerships, quick change oil companies, fleet maintenance facilities, etc. This position will collect used oil from pre-established local customer locations and transport back to a company facility for disposal.
Why work for Safety Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive hourly wages, with weekly overtime paid at time and a half over 40 hours!
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and 100% tuition reimbursement;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K program, with company matching component;
- Company provided PPE, and annual boot allowance;
- Company paid iPhone;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Loading and offloading truck at customer locations and at company disposal facilities
- Picking up waste oil at customer locations driving a Class B oil truck;
- Pre and post trip inspection of truck.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with customers;
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Experience in a previous customer service/sales role is required;
- Previous route/sales driving experience is an asset;
- Class A CDL Required
- Ability to obtain Hazmat or Tanker endorsements upon hire;
- The ability to use a mobile hand-held device;
- Must be able to attend an all expenses company paid two-week training program out of state, upon hire.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen/Clean Harbors?
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.