The Opportunity Clean Harbors/ HydroChemPSC is looking for a CDL-B Driver/Equipment Operator (Equipment Operator - Class B CDL) to join their safety conscious team! Drive Vacuum trucks, Rolloff and operates truck equipment to complete single task jobs requiring one crew and Utility work with management oversight at client’s site in accordance with client and business requirements and company policies, practices and procedures.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly; Time & ½ after 40hr)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Safely operates CDL B commercial vehicles including vacuum truck (Including 5000 straight), roll off, box truck, etc
- Safely transports hazardous & non-hazardous waste while operating company vehicles.
- Labels, marks, and manifests shipments in accordance with applicable DOT regulations and PSC policies, practices and procedures.
- Loads shipment onto trucks appropriately and within DOT regulations.
- Interacts with customer regarding job status, client requirements, and assures customer satisfaction. Must report on and off times for jobs to client and company management as required.
- Verifies that the load, tools, equipment, and materials are secured properly before transporting begins.
- Due to the emergency response of this position, must do rotating on-call nights and weekends
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- CDL class A or B license in good standing with Tanker & Hazmat Endorsement required
- Must have High School diploma or GED
- Experience with Vacuum/Tanker; Air mover; Vacuum Truck Straight); Air Knife; Dump truck preferred
- Able and willing to shovel, work power vac, heavy equipment, load and unload, etc
- Must be able to drive manual transmission.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
* CH #LI-LT1