** $5,000 Sign-on Bonus for candidates that meet CDL requirements for this position **
Clean Harbors is seeking a Class B CDL Driver in our Retail Tech Division to join their safety conscious team in our Phoenix location! Driver will pick up inventory that is damaged or expired at retail locations throughout the region and transport the inventory to a Clean Harbors facility for disposal.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages with a lot of over time opportunities
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Segregating, packing and loading materials and waste products for safe transportation
- Preparing DOT shipping documents
- Conducting projects/jobs according to site specific Federal, State and local regulations and health and safety plans as well as Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc., policies and procedures
- Overnight travel required, approximately 25%
- CDL B a plus but not required * We will help you obtain your Class B CDL and Hazmat endorsement
- Retail Technician travels alongside Retail Driver
- Uses laptop at customer site for data entry and printing labels
- Monday – Friday with occasional Saturdays
- Early morning start
- Will work 8 to 14 hours daily
- Paid overtime after 8 hours in the workday
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- CDL license, or willingness to obtain within 90 days of hire
- Must be willing to obtain and maintain HAZMAT endorsement
- Previous commercial driving experience preferred
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.