Clean Harbors Germantown, WI is looking for a Class B Route Driver to join their safety conscious team! Our Class B Route Drivers operate a Box Truck, performing duties associated with picking up hazardous and non-hazardous waste at customer locations and transporting waste to a Clean Harbors disposal facility; this position will make multiple stops per day and will have a mixture of labor as well as driving duties. This is a local position and will be home nightly with paid training!
- Class B CDL and Hazmat endorsement required
- Home daily with opportunity for overtime
- 1st Shift, Monday - Friday, average 8-10 hrs. a day
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- $23-$25/hour with weekly overtime opportunities
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Waste pick up from customer locations utilizing Class B Box Truck;
- Drivers are responsible for loading and offloading their load;
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports, as well as, vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class B CDL, clean 3-year MVR;
- 1+ year experience operating a Box Truck;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat endorsement upon hire required.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.