********* $3000.00 SIGN ON BONUS!!!************
Safety-Kleen in New Haven, CT is hiring a full time Local Class B Route Driver. This role will be responsible for local pick up of used motor oil and new lube oil products to/from our customer facilities located locally. You will be required to interface with customers as well load and unload trucks at customer locations and the refinery. Schedule Monday thru Friday.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive base salary plus commission!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- May visit 10-15 customer sites per day;
- Will be responsible for picking up waste oil/oily water at customer locations driving a Class B Tanker Truck;
- Will be responsible for pickup and delivering Regulated and Non-Regulated Materials in 15, 30 & 55 gallon drums in a Class B Box Truck;
- Minor equipment repair of parts cleaners;
- Servicing of various parts cleaners, includes draining wiping down and refilling;
- Will be responsible for managing inventory in the warehouse;
- Loading and unloading trucks;
- Other duties as assigned.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL is required;
- Ability to obtain hazmat and tanker endorsement upon hire;
- Previous sales/route based experience preferred;
- Strong customer service background;
- Proficiency with Windows and mobile devices (laptop, cell phone).
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *
*SK *CH *CH