Safety-Kleen Nashville, TN is looking for a Class B Route Driver or Trainee to join their safety conscious team! As a Sales Route Driver you will visit customer locations to provide onsite service for parts washer machines, collect used solvent and upsell a variety of products and other Safety-Kleen Services.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Driving to customer locations to deliver/set up parts washer machines;
- Up-selling new lube oil and allied products to new and existing customer locations;
- Prospecting and generating new leads in the field;
- Picking up 55-gallon containers of various fluids, oil filters etc.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Willing to travel away from home based on what business dictates.
- Class B CDL license required;
- Previous Box truck experience is an asset;
- Ability to obtain a Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement upon hire;
- Previous Route Sales experience is preferred;
- Previous Commercial Driving experience is required;
- Previous Customer Service experience is an asset.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.