*SAFE AND FUN Class B Job you will ever have with huge rewards and EXCELLENT Earning potential
Our Missouri City, TX branch is seeking a Local Class B Truck Driver to pick up waste oil at customer locations such as garages, automotive dealerships, quick change oil companies, fleet maintenance facilities, bus companies, airports and rental car companies.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Will operate a Class B Tanker Truck or Box Truck.
- Pump out tanks and drums using hoses similar to a heating oil truck
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Ability to obtain and retain a Class B CDL required;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat endorsements required;
- Ability to use a mobile computer;
- Ability to work, nights, weekends, and travel over night as needed
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).