As a Heavy Equipment Operator, you will be responsible for operating heavy equipment including bulldozers, loaders, and excavators within the facility. You will assure unit has daily maintenance duties performed and communicate any problems or issues with the unit immediately upon discovery
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operates one of the following: front end loader, excavator, bulldozer,track hoe, compactor, water truck, sweepers
- Completes daily checklist as required for proper operation of the unit being operated.
- Completes and submits all associated paperwork as required for waste tracking movements.
- Ensures that work meets all applicable Health and Safety Standard Operating Procedures.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record required;
- 2+ years’ experience operating heavy equipment or having experience as a heavy equipment mechanic;
- 1+ years of supervisory or leadership experience preferred;
- Ability to use a laptop and knowledge of Microsoft office (excel, word, outlook) as well as willing to learn Clean Harbors programs;
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions required;
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.