Clean Harbors in Las Vegas, NV is hiring Drivers to join their safety conscious team!
The Class A HAZMAT Driver will operate equipment associated with Industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdown, emergency response, site remediation and rail car cleaning; while working outside year-round in all types of weather. Depending on location, drivers may be asked to perform the duties of a field technician if business needs warrant it.
Pay rate: $20.00 to $30.00 / hour, depending on experience.
** $7,000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR CANDIDATES THAT MEET CDL REQUIREMENTS **
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive HOURLY wages with PAID OVERTIME
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Performs industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation, rail car cleaning
- Operates equipment such as, but not limited to Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs, Tankers
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
- Will go to various job sites as this is project-based work
- 65% overnight travel
- Field service work / Emergency response: bio spills, chemical spills, fuel spills, etc.
- Scheduled work Monday through Friday with varied start times
- Rotating on-call coverage every 3 to 4 weeks is mandatory and may include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to driver manual transmission
- Heavy equipment experience a plus but not required, we will train
- Must be fitted for a respirator
- MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVER CDL MANUAL TRANSMISSION
- Requires Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements – or willing to secure upon hire
- Any other duties as assigned by management
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL Required
- Manual transmission experience required
- Hazmat and tanker endorsements required
- Ability to use a hand-held mobile computer required
- Experience operating Vacuum and Roll-Off Trucks preferred
- Ability to be on call for emergency response
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental,
energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.*CH