We are seeking a Box Truck Driver to join our Safety conscious team. This role will be driving Class B box truck to pick up inventory that is damaged or expired at retail locations and transport them to a Clean Harbors/Safety-Kleen facility for disposal. In this role you will also be working directly with customers each day and using a laptop, hand held, iPhone and a printer multiple times during the, excellent computer and customer service skills are a must!
Do you enjoy...
- Working directly with customers?
- Driving locally?
- Doing more than just dock to dock pick-up and delivery?
- Being home every night?
Why drive for Clean Harbors/Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5 as shown by our CSA ratings!
- Competitive wages and generous paid time off;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component;
- Company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Company provided vehicles and equipment;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
Wondering what to expect in driving your career forward at Clean Harbors/Safety-Kleen?
Our drivers perform a wide range of tasks, including:
- Safely collecting and transporting waste from customer sites to Safety-Kleen branches;
- Providing onsite service for parts washer machines;
- Introducing and selling the company’s other service offerings to existing customers;
- Soliciting new business.
What does it take to drive for Safety-Kleen?
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Currently hold a CDL Class B; or be willing to get one. We will pay for your CDL!
- 1-3 years of sales, service, and route related driving experience;
- Prior experience in B2B sales preferred;
- Willingness to complete a background check, drug test, and physical.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. Come help us save the world!
Safety-Kleen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or based on any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.