Safety-Kleen Los Angeles, CA is looking for a Professional Class B Route Sales Driver to join our safety conscious team!
Do you enjoy...
- Working directly with customers?
- Driving locally?
- Doing more than just dock to dock pick-up and delivery?
- Being home every night?
Why drive for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5 as shown by our CSA ratings!
- Competitive wages and generous paid time off;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component;
- Company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Company provided vehicles and equipment;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
Wondering what to expect in driving your career forward at Safety-Kleen?
Oil Sales and Service Reps perform a wide range of tasks, including:
- Verifying service work pickups with clients upon arrival at customer sites;
- Safely collecting and transporting oil waste from customer locations to Safety-Kleen branches;
- Introducing and selling the company’s other service offerings to existing customers;
- Actively prospect for new accounts in assigned route.
What does it take to drive for Safety-Kleen?
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Currently hold a CDL Class B;
- 1-3 years of sales, service, and route related driving experience;
- Prior experience in B2B sales preferred;
- Willingness to complete a background check, drug test, and physical.