*Base Pay + OT + Route Commission*
*Mon-Fri 1st shift only*
Our Urbana, IL facility is hiring an experienced route driver. As a Vacuum Truck Route Driver, you will be managing a route and operating a Vacuum Truck to pick up industrial waste from customers such as automotive repair shops and quick oil change businesses. Services earn the route driver additional income beyond base and OT.
Why work for Safety Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive base salary with monthly commission opportunities targeting $25/hour
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ability to pick up liquids, high solids, oil water, or sludge from a variety of sources included but not limited to oil/water separators, clarifiers, sumps, trenches, pits, floor drains and underground waste tanks.
- Ability to clean trenches leading to separators, pits, drains, sumps and other locations.
- Ability to up-sell at customer locations as well as generate new leads in the field.
- Previous customer service experience an asset;
- Class B CDL Preferred;
- Ability to perform labor experience (loading/offloading truck, moving drums, etc);
- Ability to use a mobile computer;
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors Co., has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. We have more than 4,300 employees across the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Together, we are building on almost half a century of innovation by developing new products and services to serve the changing needs of our thousands of customers across a broad range of industries and markets, from local auto shops to major corporations and government agencies.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Join our safety focused team today To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.