$7500 Sign on Bonus available!!
Clean Harbors Cincinnati, OH location is looking for an Dedicated OTR Class A Dry Van Driver (Company Driver OR Owner Operator) to join their safety conscious team! Our Class A Driver are responsible for running a dedicated route from Cincinnati, OH to El Dorado, AR: runnng 2500-3000 miles a week. Primarily driving tractor/trailer combos, position may require travel away from home up to 7-10 days at a time.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Picks up waste from Clean Harbors facilities or customer locations utilizing 53' Dry Vans;
- Assists with loading/unloading of drums and totes using pallets jacks and/or forklift;
- Adheres to weights and ensures proper utilization of the units;
- Secures the loads for safe transportation;
- Placards vehicle in accordance to Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Willing to travel overnight up to 7-10 days at a time;
- Class A CDL Required;
- HAZMAT and Tanker endorsements Required;
- 6+ months of Class A driving experience Preferred.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.