As a Class A Hazmat Driver (Mostly Local) you will operate tractor trailers, tankers, roll off trailers, and vacuum trucks picking up waste at industrial customer locations in LA and MS and delivering the waste to our incineration locations in AR, TX, and OK. 40% overnight travel, generally 1-3 nights/week.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages based on experience and
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health & Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Waste pick up from customer locations utilizing vans, tankers, roll offs
- Drivers are responsible for loading and offloading their load
- Ability to travel overnight up to 40% of the time
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Must have a Class A CDL with Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements
- 2+ years Class A CDL hazmat driving experience with Tanker and Vac truck required
- 6+ months roll off experience required
- Must have TWIC card or ability to obtain one
- Ability to use a mobile computer required
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.