HPC-Industrial is seeking a Local Class B Route Driver. Our Route Drivers are responsible for segregating, packing and loading drums of hazardous and non-hazardous waste into their trucks at our customer sites and delivering the waste back to a designated disposal site.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Loads, segregates and unloads hazardous wastes and non-hazardous wastes;
- Placards vehicle to meet Department of Transportation (DOT) rules and regulations;
- Maintains daily logs, worksheets, timecard, expense reports, dispatch & trip reports and vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for HPC-Industrial?
- Class B CDL with Hazmat endorsement and a clean driving record required;
- 1+ years of previous hazardous waste transportation preferred;
- Ability to use a hand-held device.
- Must be able to drive manual shift
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with HPC-Industrial? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
HPC-Industrial is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Apply today! Visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the HPC-Industrial team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.