3000 Sign On Bonus!
Our Clean Harbors Technical Services Team based out of Greenbrier, TN is hiring drivers. As Class A Driver you will responsible for picking up waste drums utilizing vans, vacuum tankers, box trucks and roll off trucks year round in all types of weather conditions. This role is travelling throughout Southern Florida(company paid). There are also overtime opportunities available.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ability to drive and operate Vans, Vacuum Tankers, Box Trucks and Roll off Trucks;
- Assisting with rigging in / rigging out equipment;
- Loading and unloading equipment as needed;
- Ability to maintain daily logs, worksheets timecard, expense reports, dispatch & trip reports and vehicle inspection reports;
- Supplies a safe, effective and professional service to our clients.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or equivalent required;
- Class A CDL required;
- Valid Hazmat endorsement required;
- Valid TWIC Card;
- Ability to obtain Tanker endorsement upon hire;
- Previous experience operating Vacuum tankers and Roll off Trucks ;
- Ability to work a rotating on-call schedule.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Apply today! Visit us at careers.cleanharbors.com
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.