Clean Harbors is seeking a Class A CDL Over the Road Driver to join our team in Las Vegas, NV. This driver will be delivering new anti-freeze to customers as well as collecting spent anti-freeze from different locations and transporting it to the Las Vegas anti-freeze plant.
** $7,000 available for candidate that meet CDL requirements **
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Operating tractor trailer tanker units and other vehicles (dry van)
- Collecting waste oil from customer locations and transporting it to the Tacoma refinery or other designated disposal locations
- Maintaining daily logs, time sheets, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
- On the road 3-4 days each week – Western United States
- Manual labor – load/unload
- Must be able to driver CDL manual transmission
- Monday – Friday with varied start times
- Hazmat & Tanker endorsements required, or ability to secure upon hire
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen Services?
- CDL Class A is required
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements Required
- Previous tanker experience Required
- Knowledge of material and experience transporting hazardous waste preferred
- Capacity to deal with change and make smart business decisions on the road
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.