HPC-Industrial in Calvert City, KY is looking for an Equipment Operator to join their safety conscious team! The Equipment Operator is responsible for responsible for general labor and operating equipment, such as vacuum trucks, backhoes, loaders, excavators, roll off trucks and other equipment within the facility and over the road. As well as ensuring daily maintenance is performed, and any equipment issues are reported immediately.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Industrial setting – Refinery, Petro-Chemical, Utilities, Pulp and Paper Mills, etc.
CANDIDATE LOCATION: Calvert City, KY
PLEASE READ ALL KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/PHYSICAL DEMANDS - YOU MAY BE A GREAT FIT!!!!
***GREAT PAY & BENEFITS***
Why work for HPC Industrial?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Promote HPC-Industrial’s safety, environmental and operations policies
- Operates one of the following; Vacuum truck, Skid Steer, Excavator, Backhoe, Fork Lift, Roll off truck, and other CDL trucks
- Completes daily checklist as required for proper operation of the unit being operated
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the shift
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and at heights
- Timely and accurate completion and review of paperwork documenting work functions
- Ability to interact with customers in a professional manner/exhibit excellent communication/human relation skills
- Additional duties as assigned
- Must be able to wear protective clothing or equipment. This includes, but is not limited to Nomex coveralls, a back belt, slicker suits, rubber boots, a fresh air breathing mask and escape pack and a hard hat
- Must be able to work under extreme climate conditions (excessive high heat index of 95+ degrees Fahrenheit, 98% humidity and subzero weather conditions) relative to geographic location
- Must be able to withstand exposure to dust (chemical and environmental), fumes (chemical and fluids), exhaust and highly pressurized fluids.
What does it take to work for HPC-Industrial?
- Minimum 2 years, verifiable service within the industrial cleaning industry preferred
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Strong knowledge in the operation of equipment used in Hydroblasting and vacuum truck preferred
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
HPC-Industrial, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.