Our Class B Field Services Drivers drive and operate equipment associated with industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdown, emergency response, site remediation and rail car cleaning, working outside year-round in all types of weather. Field Service Drivers will drive an average of 20% of the time and work onsite as part of the team assisting in the operations the remainder of the time.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with weekly opportunity for overtime
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operating light and heavy equipment including, but not limited to: pumps, vacuum, equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats, hydro excavating & hydro blasting equipment;
- Performing emergency response activities including, but not limited to chemical and water spills, etiological and biological contamination, tank cleaning, equipment decontamination;
- Working in atmospheres and locations with the potential for exposure to various chemical and physical agents, some of which may be hazardous, toxic or corrosive;
- Working in potentially elevated noise levels, confined spaces, including lifting in areas of low clearance;
- Working at elevations including working from ladders and scaffolding.
- Completing associated paperwork, including but not limited to daily worksheets, vehicle inspections, equipment inspections and Health and Safety requirements and permits.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Clean Class B CDL with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements preferred or ability to obtain upon hire;
- Previous labor experience (operating equipment, tank cleaning, emergency response) required;
- Previous Class B experience preferred;
- OSHA Certification an asset.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Apply today! Visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.