At Southern Refrigerated Transport, we know that our drivers are the heart of our company and without them there would be no SRT. The number one priority for our drivers is to drive, not to load and unload 6 or 7 times per week. If the truck isn't rolling, you can't make money, and if you aren't making money, neither is the company. That is why our dispatchers schedule your trips so that your average length of haul is 1200 miles, and load you with freight that is 99% no touch.
To be qualified for employment at SRT you must:
- Have a current license Class A CDL
- Have at least 6 months OTR experience/48 state experience to be considered for hire
- Be a graduate of a driving school*
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a good driving record
- Pass DOT drug screen and physical requirements and
- Meet or exceed all other federal, state, insurance and company policies, rules, or regulations for qualification.
Time Away From Home
Home time is now unlimited earned time off
We offer company paid TripPak and 24 hour emergency service
Southern Refrigerated strives to provide today's hard-working drivers with superior benefits, a competitive pay package, and the absolute best equipment available. So take a look at what we have to offer, and decide for yourself.
SRT has a NEW OWNER OPERATOR PAY PACKAGE! The base pay has increased .03 cents per mile with hazmat endorsement earning an additional .01 cent per mile on all miles. Great fuel discounts, no force dispatch, no charge for base plates or trailer charges. Apply now! Call 877-697-9391.
- $.03 CPM Driver Appreciation Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Excellent Home Time
- Medical Life and Dental Insurance
- 401k with company matched contributions
- Paid Tolls, Lumpers, etc.
- Passenger Program
- Layover pay
- Safety bonuses
- Mileage bonuses
- Extra stop pay