A History Of Quality Service
In 1977, Robert L. Holder purchased Thacker Brothers Transportation, a Colorado-based transportation company providing services in Denver, Colorado Springs and Pueblo. Once this acquisition was complete, Holder Valley Holdings Transportation, Inc., was up and running. HVH could now provide expanded services to towns along I-70, all the way to Grand Junction, CO.
After a 1993 acquisition of Star Motor Freight operating authority, services to Boulder, Greeley
and Fort Collins, CO, were added to the HVH docket. Later purchases of Platte Valley Transportation and Miller Brothers Transportation led to new HVH routes along the I-76 corridor, increasing efficiency and creating more options for customers.
From the very beginning, when HVH was only one truck hauling a single shipment from Denver to Los Angeles, Robert Holder made it his mission to provide consistent quality service and safe, rewarding careers for driving professionals.
Today, along with HCI Equity Partners, HVH continues to make strides in the industry with strategic transportation solutions to benefit our growing network of trusted clients.
FROM DOCK TO DOOR, WE HAVE THE SOLUTION FOR YOU.
HVH Transportation, Inc., proudly serves customers throughout the West, Southwest, and
Midwest regions of the United States and western provinces of Canada.
Drivers operate out of an extensive network of terminals:
Colorado Springs, CO
We strive to be America’s premier transportation provider through best practices, innovative technologies, and an ongoing commitment to continuous improvement.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
- Earnings based on practical miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
- Choose your own home time
- Plenty of freight & No forced dispatch
- All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
- Annual safety & longevity incentives
- PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls & inspections
- Pets & riders welcome
- PAID base plates & permits – NO trailer rental fee
- Group Physical Damage & Bobtail Insurance plan
- Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
- XRS e-logs to keep you and your CDL safe
Get on the Road with Our Lease Purchase Program
Take your driving career to the next level with our hassle-free Lease Purchase Program. It’s never been easier to be your own boss. Choose your truck and get going with guaranteed low-interest rates and payments. Credit score not so great? Need help with your down payment? We can help. Get all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence. We require one year of OTR experience in the last three years.
Our Lease Purchase Program offers drivers:
- .91 CPM plus fuel surcharge
- No Credit Check
- No down payment
- 0% interest
- Automatics and Manuals available
- Affordable weekly payments
- A variety of lease vendors to work with, variable lease terms available
- HUT rolled into lease payment by most vendors
- Excellent maintenance programs, no forced escrow for maintenance
- New and Used equipment available
- Plenty of freight to keep you moving and earning
- Late Model & well-maintained equipment from a variety of 3rd party vendors (Freightliners, Volvo’s, International’s, etc.)
- Fuel network discounts that pass on Fuel surcharge savings to you (avg .24-.32cpm)
- APU’s available on most equipment
- Large sleepers
- Paid License Plates ($2,200 savings on average)
- Discounted buy out or release options at the end of the term